Friday, September 23, 2011

Are We There Yet?

Someone has asked when I think we'll finish up the Old Testament and start on the New Testament.
I can't give an exact date but I'm guessing it will be close to November 1st.

Once we finish Ezekeil, the last 12 or so books are very short.  1-7 chapters each.  My plan is to read write one blog post per book.  I'll probably post every other day for the longer of the reading so as not to bog people down.

My original plan was to read the entire KJV bible in one year but that ain't gonna happen.  I didn't take into account work load, family events and lack of motivation slowing my reading.

I think it's just as well that we finish sometime in february 2012.  Nobody wants to be reading the Book of Revelations during the Christmas holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment