Tuesday, October 11, 2011

God’s Sovereignty (Audio Lecture)

Commenter Adam gave me this link while discussing a previos post Why Does God Get Mad?
It's a class (audio only) from Dr. R.C. Sproul on God's ability to save mankind.  Why does he save some and not others?  From the site;
"Does God have the ability to save everyone? If He does, then why didn’t He? Has God placed limits on His sovereignty in man’s salvation?"


Renewing Your Mind Lecture from Dr. Sproul  (I tried to imbed the lecture but it wouldn't take)

I found the lecture pretty interesting but rather unsatisfying .  He asks a lot of questions and lays it out well but ultimately doesn't give an answer.  And I really didn't get a sense of what God's sense of justice is supposed to be.  The doctor does say at one point he doesn't know and I guess that means we CAN"T know.
Perhaps in a follow up lecture we'll find out more.

Listen if you have 20 minutes and let me know what you think.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment