Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Rite-Discussion Post

I saw The Rite, the new Anthony Hopkins film about Catholic Exorcists.  It's pretty good for a thriller, very atmospheric and creepy at times.  The acting is excellent but I found the writing to be weak at some points.

I would recommend it to everyone who has been following this blog. Also, I picked up on a few things in the movie that would have gone over my head had I not started this project.

Feel free to discuss the movie if you've seen it.  Please indicate if your post contains spoilers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I guess nobody saw it :-(

    Last time out I saw 127 Hours. I think that poor guy suffered more than Jesus did. (Gotta tie it back to the Bible somehow. Really I just wanted to see how Boyle would make a movie about a guy stuck in one place. I think it worked. Plus, Franco!)

    ReplyDelete