Sunday, March 13, 2011

Donate to the Red Cross Japan Relief if you can.

tuaw.com

The above is a link to an article at The Ultimate Apple Weblog.  It will take you to the online iTunes store or launch iTunes on your computer if it's installed. I'm linking to the article because clicking on the link just opens iTunes for me and I can't get a direct link to the store.  Sorry.

It's an easy way to help with the relief efforts in Japan after the horrible devastation they experienced, and continue to experience.

I have a friend who lives near the coast of southern Japan.  He and his friends are alright but he says the devastation is unimaginable.

Also, please donate blood if and when you can.  It seems are nations blood supply is in a near constant shortage.
I'm donating on Friday, March 18 at Northwestern University Medical School in downtown Chicago.
If you live in Chicago, sign up and join me.


If you want to donate blood elsewhere, you can go to the Red Cross site directly to find a location.

Help if you can.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. @Bruce

    Glad to hear the your friends (and theirs) are OK. The news from Japan seems to get worse every day. My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete