Sunday, May 8, 2011

Visiting this Blog from the Middle East

I've been wondering how to approach this because it may (or may not) be a sensitive issue.

Over the last month this blog has been getting a steady increase in traffic from countries in the Middle East.  Countries that I would consider theocratic states. I also get the occasional reader from China but it's infrequent.
I certainly wouldn't call this blog controversial or subversive, but I think the discussion of a Christian holy book may be frowned upon.

If you are a reader from one of these countries, I'd love to hear from you but I understand that may pose a potential problem.

I'd like to know a few things if you would like to comment or email me.
1.  Are you able to access this blog freely or do you have to get it through a "back door"?
2.  Am I mistaken about the Islamic countries being "closed"?  Is the open discussion of other religions  OK?
3.  Are you from the country you're accessing this blog from or visiting/working there?
4.  What is your religious affiliation if any?

Again, I'm just curious.  Most of my traffic comes from the U.S.A., Canada and western Europe and the new readers from the Middle East are very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment